Dr. Carrasco is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Civic Center Blvd
4 th floor PCAM SPE
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone(215) 662-3580
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alumni Award of Merit University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Alumni Society, 2018
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsLGR5+ epithelial tumor stem-like cells generate a 3D-organoid model for ameloblastoma.Ting Han Chang, Rabie M. Shanti, Yanfang Liang, Jincheng Zeng, Shihong Shi, Faizan Alawi, Lee Carrasco, Qunzhou Zhang, Anh D. Le> ;Cell Death and Disease. 2020 May 7
- 26 citationsMesenchymal Stromal Cell-Derived Interleukin-6 Promotes Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition and Acquisition of Epithelial Stem-Like Cell Properties in Ameloblastoma Epit...Chunmiao Jiang, Qunzhou Zhang, Rabie M. Shanti, Shihong Shi, Ting Han Chang, Lee Carrasco, Faizan Alawi, Anh D. Le> ;Stem Cells. 2017 Sep 1
- 9 citationsFollowing Surgically Assisted Rapid Palatal Expansion, Do Tooth-Borne or Bone-Borne Appliances Provide More Skeletal Expansion and Dental Expansion?Adrien Hamedi-Sangsari, Zahra Chinipardaz, Lee Carrasco> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2017 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: