Dr. Kisloff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Lothrop St
Mezzanine Level C Wing
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone(412) 648-9214
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1973 - 1975
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1973
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
- Fellow (AGAF) American Gastroenterological Association, 2008
Publications & Presentations
- Insurers Reasonably Expected Higher Reimbursement for ACA LossesDecember 11th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: