Dr. Shpizner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office270-05 76th Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Phone(718) 470-7144Fax(718) 343-3893
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified neuroradiologist with special interest and extensive experience in head and neck radiology.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1991 - 1993
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Radiology, 1987 - 1991
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsRole of the Agger Nasi Cell in Chronic Frontal SinusitisJoseph B. Jacobs, Barry A. Shpizner, Eugenie Brunner, Richard A. Lebowitz, Roy A. Holliday> ;Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. 1996 Sep 1
- Metabolism of cyclopenta(cd)pyrene at the K-region by microsomes and a reconstituted cytochrome P-450 system from rat liverEric Eisenstadt, Barry Shpizner, Avram Gold> ;Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 1981 Jun 16
- Advanced imaging techniques of the brachial plexus.Panasci, D. J., Holliday, R. A., Shpizner, B.> ;Hand Clin. 1995 Nov
- Join now to see all
- American Society of Head and Neck RadiologyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: