Are you Dr. Debrock?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 85 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 S 6th St
Vincennes, IN 47591Phone+1 812-882-4320Fax+1 812-882-2706
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bart Debrock, MD is a board certified urologist in Vincennes, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Gibson General Hospital, and Crawford Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1989 - 1992
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1989
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsCombined cholecystectomy and radical genitourinary cancer surgeryBart J. Debrock, Bradley E. Davis, Mark J. Noble, John W. Weigel, Mark S. Austenfeld, Winston K. Mebust> ;Urology. 1993 Feb 1
- 10 citationsManagement of Preexisting Inflatable Penile Prosthesis During Radical Retropubic ProstatectomyBradley E. Davis, Bart J. Debrock, Mark F. Lierz, John W. Weigel> ;The Journal of Urology. 1992 Oct 1
- 5 citationsPentobarbital-anesthesia decreases fructose 2,6-bisphosphate levels in rat liver.Fritz Nyfeler, Robert W. McCain, Bart J. DeBrock, Simon J. Pilkis> ;Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 1984 Aug 16