Dr. Vaughn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 S 6th St
Vincennes, IN 47591Phone+1 812-882-4320Fax+1 812-882-2706
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Urology, 1984 - 1987
- University of TennesseeResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1984
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1982 - 2025
- TN State Medical License 1984 - 1992
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsBiofeedback training for children with bladder sphincter incoordination.Gerald R. Jerkins, H. Norman Noe, William R. Vaughn, Ed Roberts> ;The Journal of Urology. 1987 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: