Are you Dr. Staitieh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30308Phone+1 404-686-2505Fax+1 404-686-4387
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bashar Staitieh, MD is a pulmonologist in Atlanta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, Grady Memorial Hospital, and Emory University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Brown UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2011
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2007 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- HIV Increases the Risk of Cigarette Smoke-Induced Emphysema via MMP-9.Bashar S Staitieh, Simran Malik, Sara C Auld, Gregory W Wigger, Xian Fan, Andrew T Roth, Tanima Chatterjee, Itika Arora, S Vamsee Raju, Sonya Heath, Saurabh Aggrawal> ;Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999). 2022 Nov 4
- Alcohol impairs recognition and uptake of Mycobacterium tuberculosis by suppressing toll-like receptor 2 expression.Gregory W Wigger, Darya Khani, Mariam Ahmed, Layal Sayegh, Sara C Auld, Xian Fan, David M Guidot, Bashar S Staitieh> ;Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research. 2022 Dec 1
- The Impact of Alcohol Use Disorder on Tuberculosis: A Review of the Epidemiology and Potential Immunologic Mechanisms.Gregory W Wigger, Tara C Bouton, Karen R Jacobson, Sara C Auld, Samantha M Yeligar, Bashar S Staitieh> ;Frontiers in immunology. 2022 Jan 1
- Join now to see all