Dr. Maaz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127Phone(313) 724-0584Fax(313) 724-0593
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1986 - 1989
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1983 - 1984
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1988 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- The ceramic cup type Lindenhof. Results 10-14 years after implantation.Gierse, H., Maaz, B., Hofer, C., Gruner, S.> ;Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 1996
- [Is GSB knee prosthesis implantation for patellar problems still justifiable? Experiences and results based on 230 implanted GSB knee joint prostheses].Fuchs, S., Gierse, H., Maaz, B.> ;Z Orthop Ihre Grenzgeb. 1993 Sep 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: