Dr. Madhavan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4201 Saint Antoine St
Suite 8a & 8b
Detroit, MI 48201Phone(313) 745-4275Fax(313) 745-4468
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2003 - 2006
- Madras Medical CollegeClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Vascular Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsDeveloping an outline for teleneurology curriculum: AAN Telemedicine Work Group recommendations.Raghav Govindarajan, Eric R. Anderson, Roger Hesselbrock, Ramesh Madhavan, Lauren R. Moo, Nima Mowzoon, James A. Otis, Mark N. Rubin, Madhu Soni, Jack W. Tsao, Scott V...> ;Neurology. 2017 Aug 29
- Assessment of Vascular Disease Prevention Practices in Urban WomenSeemant Chaturvedi, David R. Pieper, Diane Levine, Neeli Thati, Ramesh Madhavan, Maribeth Mateo, Lavoisier Cardozo, Mary Beth Lepczyk> ;Journal of Womens Health. 2016 Aug 1
- 8 citationsWhich Comorbidities and Complications Predict Ischemic Stroke Recovery and Length of StayWazim Mohamed, Pratik Bhattacharya, Lakshmi Shankar, Seemant Chaturvedi, Ramesh Madhavan> ;The Neurologist. 2015 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: