Dr. Porras is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9201 Montgomery Rd
Blue Ash, OH 45242Phone+1 513-631-0059Fax+1 513-631-0068
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Dermatopathology, 1996 - 1997
- Mercy Hospital (St Louis)Residency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1993 - 1996
- Forest Park HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1992
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Dermatology, 1989 - 1992
- Universidad del Norte FomClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsUPDATE ON CUTANEOUS MANIFESTATIONS OF HIV INFECTIONBeatriz H. Porras, Melissa I. Costner, Alvin E. Friedman-Kien, Clay J. Cockerell> ;Medical Clinics of North America. 1998 Sep 1
- 21 citationsCutaneous malignant melanoma: Classification and clinical diagnosisBeatriz H. Porras, Clay J. Cockerell> ;Seminars in Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery. 1997 Jun 1
- 53 citationsL-arginine decreases the infiltration of the kidney by macrophages in obstructive nephropathy and puromycin-induced nephrosisAlvaro A. Reyes, Beatriz H. Porras, Fred I. Chasalow, Saulo Klahr> ;Kidney International. 1994 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: