Dr. Foad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7730 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45236Phone+1 513-984-4800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MedStar HealthResidency, Dermatology, 1999 - 2002
- MedStar HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsHydroquinone-free multimodal topical regimen for facial hyperpigmentation.Mona S Foad, Erin Winters> ;Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2013 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: