Are you Dr. George?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6005 Park Ave
Memphis, TN 38119Phone(901) 685-9640Fax(901) 685-9647
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Beena George, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Memphis, Tennessee. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and Alabama. She is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women, and Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1986 - 1995
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Associations Between Human Breast Milk Hormones and Adipocytokines and Infant Growth and Body Composition in the First 6 Months of LifeBeena George, MD> ;Pediatric Obesity. 2017 Feb 06
- The importance of prediction model validation and assessment in obesity and nutrition research.Ivanescu, A. E.,Li, P.,George, B.,Brown, A. W.,Keith, S. W.,Raju, D.,Allison, D. B.> ;Int J Obes (Lond). 2015 Oct 10
- 38 Malayalis Abroad Die of COVID-19, Several Affected: How Kerala Is Reaching OutApril 23rd, 2020
- Coronavirus in Ireland – Husband of Drogheda Nurse Says He Sat ‘By Her Side’ Until She Died of Covid-19April 7th, 2020
- Coronavirus Ireland: First Nurse to Die from COVID-19, Who Was Suffering from Cancer, NamedApril 7th, 2020
- Join now to see all