Dr. Drabu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Everett Dr,7th Floor N. Pav
7th Floor North Pavilion
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Phone(405) 271-5215Fax(405) 271-1236
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2002 - 2005
- St Anthony HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Government Medical College SrinagarClass of 1986
- Government Medical College of Jammu and KashmireClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Non-invasive measurement of local tissue perfusion and its correlation with hemodynamic indices during the early postnatal period in term neonates.Noori, S., Drabu, B., McCoy, M., Sekar, K.> ;J Perinatol. 2011 Dec
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: