Dr. Carter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office332 Highway 12 W
Kosciusko, MS 39090Phone(662) 289-1800Fax(662) 289-2486
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Attitudes toward HIV testing, awareness of HIV campaigns, and using social networking sites to deliver HIV testing messages in the age of social media: a qualitative s...Jones, J.,Carter, B.,Wilkerson, R.,Kramer, C.> ;Health Educ Res. 2018 Dec 07
- Baptist Medical Center AttalaKosciusko, Mississippi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: