Are you Dr. Alford?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office220 Highway 12 W
Kosciusko, MS 39090Phone(622) 633-4443Fax(622) 633-4443
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Timothy Alford, MD is a family physician in Kosciusko, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia. He is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Attala.
Education & Training
- The Medical Center IncResidency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1985 - 1985
- GA State Medical License 1984 - 1987
- MS State Medical License 1984 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Ballot Initiative Measure No. 42. What's Your Opinion, Doctor?Timothy J Alford, Randy Easterling> ;Journal of the Mississippi State Medical Association. 2015 Sep 1
- A deafening silence: has expressive aphasia afflicted Mississippi physicians?Timothy J Alford> ;Journal of the Mississippi State Medical Association. 2014 Mar 1
- 26 citationsClinical outcomes for patients finished with the SureSmile™ method compared with conventional fixed orthodontic therapy.Timothy J. Alford, W. Eugene Roberts, James K. Hartsfield, George J. Eckert, Ronald J. Snyder> ;Angle Orthodontist. 2011 Jan 24
- Join now to see all
- FPs Highlight Practice Concerns That Affect Patient Care, Payment -- AAFP News -- AAFPOctober 24th, 2014
- Baptist Medical Center AttalaKosciusko, Mississippi