Are you Dr. Cowley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office825 Ne 10th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Phone(405) 271-8478
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Benjamin Cowley Jr., MD is a nephrologist in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas. He is affiliated with OU Health, Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Grady Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 1984 - 1986
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1981 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsCrystal deposition triggers tubule dilation that accelerates cystogenesis in polycystic kidney diseaseJacob A. Torres, Mina Rezaei, Caroline Broderick, Louis Lin, Xiaofang Wang, Bernd Hoppe, Benjamin D. Cowley, Vincenzo Savica, Vicente E. Torres, Saeed R. Khan, Ross P....> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2019 Oct 1
- 1 citationsPolycystic Kidney Disease Progression: Learning from Europe.Benjamin D. Cowley> ;American Journal of Nephrology. 2018 Jan 1
- 21 citationsPolycystic Kidney Disease.Joseph Ghata, Benjamin D. Cowley> ;Comprehensive Physiology. 2017 Jun 18
- Join now to see all
- Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Didn’t Warn Public of Likely Pandemic for 6 DaysMarch 15th, 2020