Dr. Ahmad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office825 Ne 10th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Phone(405) 271-8478
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2001 - 2003
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2003
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- OK State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Putting your best foot forward: focusing on preventive foot care in hemodialysis patients.Zahid Ahmad> ;Nephrology news & issues. 2009 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: