Are you Dr. Landrum?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2850 N. Ridge Road
Ellicott City, MD 21043Phone+1 410-418-8550
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Benjamin Landrum, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Ellicott City, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. He is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital and Saint Agnes Healthcare.
Education & Training
- University of MarylandFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2001 - 2003
- University of MarylandResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1997 - 2001
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsInfection Prevention Considerations Related to New Delhi Metallo-β-Lactamase Enterobacteriaceae: A Case ReportRamya Gopinath, Patrice Savard, Karen C. Carroll, Lucy E. Wilson, B. Mark Landrum, Trish M. Perl> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2013 Jan 1