Dr. Ross is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2850 North Ridge Road
Ellicott City, MD 21043Phone+1 410-418-8550Fax+1 410-418-8882
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2001 - 2004
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1997
- Yale UniversityBS, Molecular Biophysics & Biochemistry, 1988 - 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Neurosyphilis presenting as new onset refractory status epilepticus: one of the multifarious faces of a great imitator.Rafael Ruiz-Gaviria, Rafael Ruiz-Gaviria, Lilia Gutierrez Villarin, Lilia Gutierrez Villarin, Robert Ross, Robert Ross, Crystal Janani, Crystal Janani> ;Sexual health. 2022 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: