Dr. Larsen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4403 Harrison Blvd
Ogden, UT 84403Phone(801) 387-5300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McKay-Dee Hospital CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2018 - 2021
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 2018
- Brigham Young UniversityBS, Exercise Science, 2009 - 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsRandomized Controlled Trial of DHA Supplementation during Pregnancy: Child Adiposity OutcomesByron A. Foster, Elia Escaname, Theresa L. Powell, Benjamin Larsen, Sartaj K. Siddiqui, John Menchaca, Christian A. Aquino, Rajam S. Ramamurthy, Daniel E. Hale> ;Nutrients. 2017 Jun 2
- McKay-Dee HospitalOgden, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: