Are you Dr. Sneed?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 Hospital Dr
Charlottesville, VA 22908Phone+1 434-924-8129Fax+1 434-982-3759
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Benjamin Sneed, MD is a board certified internist in Charlottesville, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at University of Virginia School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Acute Venous Thrombosis: Thrombus Removal With Adjunctive Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis Start of enrollment: 2009 Nov 01
- University of Virginia Medical CenterCharlottesville, Virginia