Are you Dr. Gero?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 67 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1510 Cotner Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bernard Gero, MD is a board certified radiologist in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Florida, and Connecticut. He is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale, Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital, and Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (West)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1988 - 1989
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (West)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1985 - 1986
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- University of Cape Town Faculty of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 1998
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1989 - 2003
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- The epilepsies among rural blacks.Newton, C. R., Gero, B. T.> ;S Afr Med J. 1984 Jul 7
- Symptomatic spinal epidural lipomatosis without exogenous steroid intake. Report of a case with magnetic resonance imaging.Gero, B. T., Chynn, K. Y.> ;Neuroradiology. 1989
- Nondegenerative diseases of the spine.Gero, B., Sze, G.> ;Curr Opin Radiol. 1990 Feb
- Join now to see all
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical CenterThousand Oaks, California
- Thousand Oaks Surgical HospitalWestlake Village, California
- Ventura County Medical CenterVentura, California
- Adventist Health GlendaleGlendale, California