Are you Dr. Frederick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1510 Cotner Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hal Frederick, MD is a board certified radiologist in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Georgia. He is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1984 - 1985
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1981 - 1984
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsAccuracy of chest computerized tomography in detecting malignant hilar and mediastinal involvement by squamous cell carcinoma of the lungHal M. Frederick, Michael E. Bernardino, Murray G. Baron, Richard Colvin, Kamal Mansour, Joseph Miller> ;Cancer. 1984 Dec 1
- 4 citationsAdenocarcinoma of the urachus with vesicoenteric fistula.Bruce R. Baumgartner, Hal M. Frederick, Howard M. Austin> ;Urologic Radiology. 1984 Jan 1
- Adventist Health GlendaleGlendale, California