Are you Dr. Gran?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9090 Sw 87th Ct
Miami, FL 33176Phone+1 305-596-2080Fax+1 305-351-7905
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bernard Gran, MD is a board certified neurologist in Miami, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Illinois. He is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami, South Miami Hospital, and Doctors Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1976 - 1980
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:South Florida Castle Connolly, 2012
- Top Doctors: Florida Castle Connolly, 2000
Publications & Presentations
- Accelerated thymocyte maturation in IL-12Rβ2-deficient mice contributes to increased susceptibility to autoimmune inflammatory demyelination.Gran B, Yu S, Zhang GX, Rostami A> ;Exp. Mol. Pathol.. 2010-10-01
- The protease inhibitor, Bowman-Birk Inhibitor, suppresses experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis: a potential oral therapy for multiple sclerosis.Gran B, Tabibzadeh N, Martin A, Ventura ES, Ware JH, Zhang GX, Parr JL, Kennedy AR, Rostami AM> ;Mult. Scler.. 2006-12-01
- Glatiramer acetate induces a Th2-biased response and crossreactivity with myelin basic protein in patients with MS.Chen M, Gran B, Costello K, Johnson K, Martin R, Dhib-Jalbut S> ;Mult. Scler.. 2001-08-01
- Join now to see all