Are you Dr. Dech?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7900 E Union Ave
Denver, CO 80237Phone+1 303-217-4573Fax+1 303-843-9111
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bert Dech, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. He is affiliated with Colorado Mental Health Institute at Fort Logan and is an Instructor at University of Colorado School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1985 - 1988
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Zucker Hillside HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1982 - 1985
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsClonidine and methylphenidate.Bert Dech> ;Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 1999 Dec 1
- 37 citationsThe Use of Fluoxetine in an Adolescent with Prader-Willi SyndromeBert Dech, Lauren Budow> ;Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 1991 Mar 1
- 8 citationsA survey of child and adolescent psychiatry residents: perceptions of the ideal training program.Bert Dech, Howard Abikoff, Harold S. Koplewicz> ;Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 1990 Nov 1
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Fort LoganDenver, Colorado