Are you Dr. Kennedy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1894 Vine St
Denver, CO 80206Phone(303) 322-0202Fax(303) 320-5556
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jane Kennedy, DO is a board certified psychiatrist in Denver, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Michigan.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1986 - 1989
- Michigan Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State License 1982 - 2021
- MI State License 1982 - 1982
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsDrug Injectors and Dealers in Odessa, UkraineRobert E. Booth, Jane Kennedy, Tom Brewster, Oleg Semerik> ;Journal of Psychoactive Drugs. 2003 Oct 1
- 11 citationsChronic pain and substance abuse: a pilot study of opioid maintenance.Jane A. Kennedy, Thomas J. Crowley> ;Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 1990 Jan 1
- Doctors Are Overwhelmed by Coronavirus. So Why Did Colorado Officials Just End a 30-Year Contract with a Peer Health Program?October 11th, 2020