Dr. Saltzman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 Central Avenue SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106Phone(505) 724-6145Fax(505) 724-6125
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Beth Saltzman is an internist in Albuquerque, NM and is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of New Mexico School of Medicine and has been in practice >10 years. She specializes in hospice & palliative medicine and hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- Institute for Palliative Medicine at San Diego HospiceFellowship, Fellowship, 2010 - 2011
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- NM State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- VT State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Physician champion, Patient Experience 2015 - 2015
- Presbyterian HospitalAlbuquerque, New Mexico
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: