Dr. Gonzales is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 Central Ave SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106Phone(505) 841-1234
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalFellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2009 - 2011
- California Pacific Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2001
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1999 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- AccessR Lee, B Ferguson, B Park, S Gonzales, G Wand, S R Jones> ;Nature. 2015 Jul 08
- Presbyterian HospitalAlbuquerque, New Mexico
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: