Dr. Balgobin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1530 Front Street
East Meadow, NY 11554
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2018 - 2020
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAutoantibodies Blocking M3 Muscarinic Receptors Cause Postganglionic Cholinergic Dysautonomia.Jose-Alberto Palma, Achla Gupta, Salvador Sierra, Ivone Gomes, Bhumika Balgobin, Lucy Norcliffe-Kaufmann, Lakshmi A. Devi, Horacio Kaufmann> ;Annals of Neurology. 2020 Dec 1
- 3 citationsAfferent Baroreflex Dysfunction: Decreased or Excessive Signaling Results in Distinct Phenotypes.Lucy Norcliffe-Kaufmann, Patricio Millar Vernetti, Jose-Alberto Palma, Bhumika Balgobin, Horacio Kaufmann> ;Seminars in Neurology. 2020 Sep 9
- 35 citationsSite-directed mutagenesis study of yeast peptide:N-glycanase. Insight into the reaction mechanism of deglycosylation.Samiksha Katiyar, Tadashi Suzuki, Bhumika J. Balgobin, William J. Lennarz> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2002 Apr 12
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: