Dr. Mengesha is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Potrero Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2011 - 2015
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2011 - 2015
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- Society of Family Planning Annual Meeting 2021Tessa Madden, Nerys Benfield, Angela Dempsey, Aileen M. Gariepy, Sadia Haider, Megan L. Kavanaugh, Kafuli Agbemenu, Ronald Anguzu, Tosin Ariyo, Kavita Shah Arora, Kell...> ;Contraception. 2021 Jul 18
- Community-Engaged Curriculum Development in Sexual and Reproductive Health Equity: Structures and Self.Zoë Julian, Biftu Mengesha, Monica R. McLemore, Jody Steinauer> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2021 Apr 1
- A randomized controlled trial of methylergonovine prophylaxis after dilation and evacuation abortion.Jennifer L. Kerns, Geffan Pearlson, Biftu Mengesha, Kristin Harter, Rebecca A. Jackson, Eleanor A. Drey> ;Contraception. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Legislature Should End Antiquated Regulation for Certified Nurse-MidwivesJune 2nd, 2020
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: