Dr. Newmann is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Potrero Ave # 6d-14
San Francisco, CA 94110
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2000 - 2004
- Brown UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Integrating Family Planning Services Into HIV Care and Treatment in Nyanza Province, Kenya Start of enrollment: 2009 Sep 01Cohen, C.,Grossman, D.,Bukusi, E.,Newmann, S.
Publications & Presentations
- Measuring Men's Gender Norm Beliefs Related to Contraception: Development of the Masculine Norms and Family Planning Acceptance Scale.Sara J. Newmann, Jennifer M. Zakaras, Shari L. Dworkin, Mellissa Withers, Louisa Ndunyu, Serah Gitome, Phillip Gorrindo, Elizabeth A. Bukusi, Corinne H. Rocca> ;Archives of Sexual Behavior. 2021 Apr 5
- Homelessness, housing instability, and abortion outcomes at an urban abortion clinic in the United States.Megan S. Orlando, Anusha M. Vable, Kelsey Holt, Erin Wingo, Sara J. Newmann, Bradley Shapiro, Deborah Borne, Eleanor A. Drey, Dominika Seidman> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2020 Jul 5
- Randomized Trial of Lactin-V to Prevent Recurrence of Bacterial Vaginosis.Craig R Cohen, Michael R Wierzbicki, Audrey L French, Sheldon Morris, Sara Newmann, Hilary Reno, Lauri Green, Steve Miller, Jonathan Powell, Thomas Parks, Anke Hemmerling> ;The New England journal of medicine. 2020 May 14
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: