Dr. Salame is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1840 Mease Dr
Safety Harbor, FL 34695Phone(727) 443-8450Fax(727) 533-5911
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPre-operative therapeutic plasma Exchange and intravenous immune globulin for the treatment of heparin induced thrombocytopenia in a lung transplant recipient.Molly W Mandernach, S. Nandavaram, Bilal Salame, Tiago N. Machuca, A. Pelaez> ;Transfusion and Apheresis Science. 2019 Jul 22
- 3 citationsThe role of alectinib in the treatment of advanced ALK-rearranged non-small-cell lung cancer.Srividya Srinivasamaharaj, Bilal Khameze Salame, Jorge Arturo Rios-Perez, Goetz Kloecker, Cesar A. Perez> ;Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy. 2016 Nov 3
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: