Dr. Salser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office930 South 20th Street
Birmingham, AL 35205Phone+1 205-934-9700Fax+1 205-975-6962
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsWhat Attracts Medical Students to Primary Care? A Nominal Group Evaluation.Gustave Weiland, Kathryn Cox, Mary Katherine Sweeney, Michael Belue, Erin D Snyder, William D. Curry, H. Hughes Evans, B. Earl Salser, Carlos A. Estrada> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2019 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: