Dr. Delaney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 11th Ave South
Birmingham, AL 35205Phone+1 205-934-9700
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- ME State Medical License Active through 2014
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSatisfaction with modes of telemedicine delivery during COVID-19: A randomized, single-blind, parallel group, noninferiority trial.Maria I Danila, Dongmei Sun, Lesley E Jackson, Gary Cutter, Elizabeth A Jackson, Eric W Ford, Erin DeLaney, Amy Mudano, Phillip J Foster, Giovanna Rosas, Joshua A Meln...> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2022 Nov 1
- Back to School: A Complete Health Checklist for ParentsJuly 26th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: