Dr. Lam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office86-15 Queens Blvd
Elmhurst, NY 11373Phone(646) 680-4227Fax(718) 606-3824
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Nitrofurantoin safety and effectiveness in treating acute uncomplicated cystitis (AUC) in hospitalized adults with renal insufficiency: antibiotic stewardship implicat...Cunha, B. A.,Cunha, C. B.,Lam, B.,Giuga, J.,Chin, J.,Zafonte, V. F.,Gerson, S.> ;Eur. J. Clin. Microbiol. Infect. Dis.. 2017 Feb 06
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: