Are you Dr. Kargacin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office210 E 64th St
New York, NY 10087Phone(212) 434-2878
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Biserka Kargacin, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Anesthesiology, 1994 - 1997
- Inland Empire Hospital Services AssociationInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- University of Zagreb Faculty of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2020
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 250 citationsCarcinogenic nickel silences gene expression by chromatin condensation and DNA methylation: a new model for epigenetic carcinogens.Yong-Woo Lee, Catherine B. Klein, Biserka Kargacin, Konstantin Salnikow, Jun Kitahara, Karol Dowjat, Anatoly Zhitkovich, N T Christie, Max Costa> ;Molecular and Cellular Biology. 1995 May 1
- 26 citationsMetal mutagenesis in transgenic Chinese hamster cell lines.Catherine B. Klein, Biserka Kargacin, Lin Su, Sofia Cosentino, Elizabeth T. Snow, Max Costa> ;Environmental Health Perspectives. 1994 Sep 1
- 7 citationsMonoisoamyl meso-2,3-dimercaptosuccinate as a delayed treatment for mercury removal in rats.Krista Kostial, Biserka Kargacin, Maja Blanuša, Martina Piasek, Mark M. Jones, Pramod K. Singh> ;Environmental Health Perspectives. 1994 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Lenox Hill HospitalNew York, New York