Are you Dr. Mischen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Rose St
Lexington, KY 40536Phone(859) 323-5000Fax(859) 257-7899
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Blaine Mischen, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, South Carolina, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 2011 - 2013
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2008 - 2009
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 2011 - 2018
- NC State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citations68Ga-DOTATATE PET/CT: The Optimum Standardized Uptake Value (SUV) Internal ReferenceAhmed Ragab, Jianrong Wu, Xue Ding, Aurela Clark, Blaine T. Mischen, Aman Chauhan, M. Elizabeth Oates, Lowell Anthony, Riham H. El Khouli> ;Academic Radiology. 2020 Oct 21
- 2 citationsHepatic Splenosis Masquerading as Hepatocellular Carcinoma in a Chronic Hepatitis C Patient.Carson Keck, Akshay Shetty, Blaine T. Mischen, Ira Willner> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2017 Oct 1
- 16 citationsTransient Ischemic Dilation of the Left Ventricle on SPECT: Correlation with Findings at Coronary CT AngiographyWilliam T. Halligan, Pamela B. Morris, U. Joseph Schoepf, Blaine T. Mischen, James V. Spearman, J. Reid Spears, P Blanke, Young Jun Cho, Justin R. Silverman, Salvatore...> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2014 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky