Are you Dr. Dramov?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office256 San Jose St
Salinas, CA 93901Phone(831) 757-5149Fax(831) 757-5140
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Borina Dramov, MD is a neurologist in Salinas, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific CampusResidency, Neurology, 1968 - 1970
- California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific CampusResidency, Pediatrics, 1966 - 1967
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1965 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsVirus-like particles in myositis accompanying herpes zoster.Forbes H. Norris, Borina Dramov, C. David Calder, Susan G. Johnson> ;JAMA Neurology. 1969 Jul 1
- Neuromyositis in a patient with recurring herpes zoster.Norris, F. H., Dramov, B., Johnson, S. G.> ;Trans Am Neurol Assoc. 1968
- Aseptic meningitis following intrathecal radioiodinated serum albumin.Dramov, B., Dubou, R.> ;Calif Med. 1971 Sep