Dr. Alexander is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office23845 Holman Highway
Del Rey Oaks, CA 93940Phone(831) 718-9701Fax(831) 620-0516
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1983 - 1986
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- University of ConnecticutInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Sexual health in mature women.Alexander L> ;J Womens Health Gend Based Med. 1999-05-01
- 3 citationsCompletely absent response to peripheral nerve stimulation in an acutely hypothyroid patient.Lawrence R. Miller, Jonathan L. Benumof, Lancelot Alexander, C. A. Miller, David Stein> ;Anesthesiology. 1989 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: