Dr. Balson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1180 Beacon street suite 6A
Brookline, MA 02446Phone(617) 731-1203Fax(617) 731-8466
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1994 - 1996
- North Shore University Hospital - Northwell HealthResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1993
- St Petersburg Medical State AcademyClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 1997
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsDiagnosis and Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux in Children and Adolescents with Severe AsthmaBoris M Balson, Elaine K S Kravitz, Stephen J. McGeady> ;Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. 1998 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: