Dr. Fedderly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2845 Greenbrier Road
Green Bay, WI 54308Phone+1 920-288-8100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 764 citationsGuidelines for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: executive summary. A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Tas...Robert O. Bonow, Blase A. Carabello, Antonio C. de Leon, L. Henry Edmunds, Bradley J. Fedderly, Michael D. Freed, William H. Gaasch, Charles R. McKay, Rick A. Nishimur...> ;Circulation. 1998 Nov 3
- 247 citationsACC/AHA Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease. Executive Summary. A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Associa...Robert O. Bonow, Blase A. Carabello, A. C. de Leon, L. H. Edmunds, Bradley J. Fedderly, Michael D. Freed, William H. Gaasch, Charles R. McKay, Rick A. Nishimura, Patri...> ;Journal of Heart Valve Disease. 1998 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: