Dr. Gilliam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office140 Hillcrest Medical Blvd
Waco, TX 76712Phone(254) 741-1400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- American Sports Medicine InstituteFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2014 - 2015
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2014 - 2015
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - HillcrestWoodway, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: