Are you Dr. Hochstetler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3830 W Front St
Traverse City, MI 49684Phone+1 231-929-3888Fax+1 231-929-4365
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bradley Hochstetler, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Traverse City, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Munson Medical Center and Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 2007 - 2010
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsManagement of post-photorefractive keratectomy painFasika A. Woreta, Arusha Gupta, Bradley Hochstetler, Kraig S. Bower> ;Survey of Ophthalmology. 2013 Nov 1
- 10 citationsAdherence to recommendations of the age-related eye disease study in patients with age-related macular degeneration.B. S. Hochstetler, Ingrid U. Scott, Allen R. Kunselman, Kyle Thompson, Erica L. Zerfoss> ;Retina-the Journal of Retinal and Vitreous Diseases. 2010 Sep 1