Are you Dr. Wentzloff?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office929 Business Park Dr
Traverse City, MI 49686Phone(231) 947-6246Fax(231) 947-8864
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wentzloff, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Traverse City, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Munson Medical Center, Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and War Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Beaumont HealthResidency, Ophthalmology, 2002 - 2005
- Beaumont HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- MI State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsEstablishing a Regional Glaucoma Physician Collaborative to Improve Quality of CareJoshua R. Ehrlich, Jeffrey N. Wentzloff, Nauman R. Imami, Taylor Blachley, Joshua D. Stein, Paul P. Lee, Jennifer S. Weizer> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 2017 Jul 1
- 10 citationsHealth care charges for patients with ocular hypertension or primary open-angle glaucoma.Louis R. Pasquale, Margarita Dolgitser, Jeffrey N. Wentzloff, Lee Stern, John Doyle, Tina H. Chiang, John G. Walt> ;Ophthalmology. 2008 Apr 1
- 13 citationsEndophthalmitis after glaucoma drainage implant surgery.Jeffrey N. Wentzloff, Cynthia L. Grosskreutz, Louis R. Pasquale, David S. Walton, Teresa C. Chen> ;International Ophthalmology Clinics. 2007 Jan 1
- Join now to see all