Dr. Jackson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7550 Teague Road, Suite 500
Hanover, MD 21076Phone+1 410-859-5800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1988 - 1991
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Inferior Vena Cava Filter Limb Fracture with Embolization to the Right VentricleBradley S. Jackson, Mykel Sepula, Jared T. Marx, Chad M. Cannon> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2017 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: