Dr. Lewis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office625 Africa Rd
Westerville, OH 43082Phone+1 614-326-5665Fax+1 614-326-4533
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Carmel Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsHanging deaths with bound hands: what is the manner?Jan M. Gorniak, John R. Sudimack, James R. Stanforth, Bradley J. Lewis> ;American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology. 2007 Sep 1
- 16 citationsUsing pre- and post-surgical foot and ankle radiographs for identification.Jeremy N. Rich, Nancy E. Tatarek, Robert H. Powers, B.G. Brogdon, Bradley J. Lewis, Dorothy E. Dean> ;Journal of Forensic Sciences. 2002 Nov 1
- 10 citationsIdentification of decomposed human remains from radiographic comparisons of an unusual foot deformity.John R. Sudimack, Bradley J. Lewis, Jeremy N. Rich, Dorothy E. Dean, Patrick M. Fardal> ;Journal of Forensic Sciences. 2002 Jan 1
- Fairfield Medical CenterLancaster, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: