Are you Dr. Luttrell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office90 Vermont Ave
Oak Ridge, TN 37830Phone(865) 482-8890Fax(865) 482-7400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bradley Luttrell, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine-ChattanoogaResidency, Ophthalmology, 2000 - 2004
- University of Tennessee Graduate School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology