Are you Dr. Smalley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office90 Vermont Ave
The Eye Center Of Oak Ridge Pc
Oak Ridge, TN 37830Phone(865) 482-8890Fax(865) 482-7400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lee Smalley, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee.
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Ophthalmology, 1975 - 1976
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1975
- Tucson Hospitals Medical Education Program IncInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1973
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1977 - 2015
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2011
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 77 citationsReliability of Measuring Trunk Motions in CentimetersMargaret Frost, Sandra Stuckey, Lee Anne Smalley, Glenda Dorman> ;Physical Therapy. 1982 Oct 1
- Varicella in immunocompromised children. Incidence of abdominal pain and organ involvement.Morgan, E. R., Smalley, L. A.> ;Am J Dis Child. 1983 Sep
- Arcuate corneal opacitiesJay W. Smith, L. A. Smalley, Harold E. Cross> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 1977 Mar 1