Dr. Wallace is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Prudential Dr
Tower B, 11th Floor
Jacksonville, FL 32207Phone(904) 388-6518Fax(904) 384-1005
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1999 - 2006
- University of Florida College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Deep brain stimulation for the treatment of chronic, intractable pain.Bradley A. Wallace, Keyoumars Ashkan, Alim-Louis Benabid> ;Neurosurgery Clinics of North America. 2004 Jul 1
- Chemoarchitectonic heterogeneities in the primate zona incerta: clinical and functional implications.John Mitrofanis, Keyoumars Ashkan, Bradley A. Wallace, Alim-Louis Benabid> ;Journal of Neurocytology. 2004 Jul 1
- Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus in Parkinson's disease 1993-2003: where are we 10 years on?K Ashkan, Bradley A. Wallace, B. A. Bell, A L Benabid> ;British Journal of Neurosurgery. 2004 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Baptist Medical Center JacksonvilleJacksonville, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: