Are you Dr. James?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office836 Prudential Dr
Ufjp Neurosurgery - Pediatrics
Jacksonville, FL 32207Phone+1 904-398-5201Fax+1 904-244-3425
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hector James, MD is a neurosurgeon in Jacksonville, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Georgia, and Nevada. He is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville and UF Health Jacksonville.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1969 - 1973
- Graduate HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1968 - 1969
- Temple University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- University of Buenos AiresClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 1980 - 2005
- CA State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1973 - 1990
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Letter to the Editor. Abdominal pseudocysts and ventriculoperitoneal shuntsHector E. James> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2020 Apr 24
- 26 citationsSocioeconomic patient benefits of a pediatric neurosurgery telemedicine clinic.Kelsey Hayward, Sabrina H Han, Alexander Simko, Hector E. James, Philipp R. Aldana> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2020 Feb 1
- 25 citationsPediatric neurosurgery telemedicine clinics: a model to provide care to geographically underserved areas of the United States and its territoriesHector E. James> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2016 Sep 2
- Join now to see all