Are you Dr. Miller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2015 Cooks Hill Rd
Centralia, WA 98531Phone+1 360-330-8939Fax+1 360-330-8916
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brady Miller, MD is an oncologist in Centralia, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and California. He is affiliated with Providence Centralia Hospital and Grays Harbor Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2006 - 2009
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 230 citationsDevelopmental Fate and Cellular Maturity Encoded in Human Regulatory DNA LandscapesAndrew B. Stergachis, Shane Neph, Alex Reynolds, Richard Humbert, Brady Miller, Sharon L. Paige, Benjamin Vernot, Jeffrey B. Cheng, Robert E. Thurman, Richard Sandstro...> ;Cell. 2013 Aug 15
- 22 citationsIntegrative meta-analysis of differential gene expression in acute myeloid leukemia.Brady Miller, John A. Stamatoyannopoulos> ;PLOS ONE. 2010 Mar 1
- 18 citationsEvolution of a glucose-regulated ADH gene in the genus Saccharomyces.Elton T. Young, James V. Sloan, Brady Miller, Ning Li, Kristen van Riper, Kenneth M. Dombek> ;Gene. 2000 Mar 21
- Grays Harbor Community HospitalAberdeen, Washington
- Providence Centralia HospitalCentralia, Washington